Dierbergs is happy to offer our customers opportunities to save money each time you shop. We offer specials on great items each week in addition to accepting coupons. So that all of our customers can benefit from these deals, we reserve the right to limit purchase quantities. Below are the types of coupons we accept and the corresponding terms.
All Coupon Types:
1. Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, flavor, etc.). Acceptance of unmatched coupons is against policy.
2. Coupons are subject to advertised offer limitations and all other limitations and restrictions on coupon.
3. Coupons cannot be applied against the item received in any offer where a customer buys one or more items to get one or more items free.
4. Coupon amount may be reduced so that any combined discounts and coupons do not exceed the value of the item.
5. Coupons have no cash value.
6. There is a limit of one manufacturer’s coupon per item.
7. A Dierbergs store coupon can be used in conjunction with a manufacturer’s coupon not to exceed the purchase price for the item.
8. Accepted coupons must be manufacturer or Dierbergs store issued coupons for specific items only.
9. Dierbergs will accept valid Catalina manufacturer coupons that are issued to a customer by Dierbergs or another retailer only if such coupon is for a specific item. (We do not accept dollars off purchase coupons from other retailers.)
10. All coupons must have an expiration date.
11. Coupons are void if they appear distorted or blurry, are altered in any way or copied.
12. The transaction amount may not fall below zero value, or go negative, meaning we will not give the customer money back on coupons.
13. All sales taxes are paid by the customer at the full value of the item.
14. Dierbergs reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.
1. Customers who choose to participate in the Dierbergs’ digital coupon program are required to have an online account, including a numerical ten (10) digit digital ID.
2. Customers set up and manage their own digital coupon accounts, clipping coupons to an e-wallet that is not available for our stores to view.
3. Ten (10) digit digital ID must be entered by customer in register pin pad prior to payment to receive credit for clipped coupons with qualifying product purchases.
4. Digital coupons will automatically be applied to a customer’s total purchase prior to paper coupons or any other discounts, as long as the qualifying product(s) are purchased.
5. Digital coupons can only be redeemed once and cannot be added back into a customer’s e-wallet once the digital ID has been entered into the keypad at the register and detects a match to a qualifying product.
6. Digital coupons cannot be combined with Manufacturer’s paper coupons on the purchase of the same item.
Internet Printed Coupons:
1. Dierbergs gladly accepts internet printed coupons. The same manufacturer and store coupon rules above apply to all internet printed coupons.
2. Internet printed coupons must scan at the registers.
3. Internet printed coupons must have serial numbers and follow an industry- standard format.
4. Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and have a valid manufacturer address on the printed coupon.
5. We only accept free item coupons that have a purchase requirement that exceeds the retail value of the free item.
6. Internet manufacturer coupons that exceed 50% of the regular retail value of the item will not be accepted.
7. We will accept internet coupons up to a $5.00 limit.
All coupon redemption terms are subject to our Coupon Policy in effect at time of redemption. Dierbergs may change the terms of our Coupon Policy at any time. Such changes may become effective without advance notice or advertisement. The current Coupon Policy will be posted at the Courtesy Counter in each store. You are also advised to periodically check our website for any changes to these terms.