- ¾ cup Dierbergs sour cream
- 3 tablespoons apple cider or juice
- 4 tablespoons honey (divided)
- 1 container (18 ounces) Dierbergs Fresh Cut butternut squash
- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground chili powder
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package (14 ounces) shredded 3-color cole slaw mix
- 2 cups chopped HoneyCrisp apples (1 large)
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- 1 jalapeno, halved, seeded, deveined, and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch diameter), warmed
- 1 package (24 ounces) thick-cut bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces and cooked crisp
In small bowl, stir together sour cream, apple cider, and 2 tablespoons of the honey; cover and chill at least 30 minutes to develop flavors.
Place squash on foil-lined jellyroll pan that has been lightly coated with no-stick cooking spray. Drizzle olive oil over top and season with chili powder, salt, and pepper; toss until well mixed. Arrange squash in single layer. Roast in 375°F. oven stirring once until squash is tender, about 20 to 25 minutes.
In medium bowl, stir together slaw mix, apple, red onion, jalapeno, remaining 2 tablespoons honey, lime juice, and cilantro until well mixed. Season with salt and pepper.
Spread sour cream mixture on warm tortillas; top with squash, bacon, and apple slaw. If desired, drizzle additional sour cream mixture over top.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 51 mg
Fat: 25 g
Sodium: 755 mg
Carbohydrates: 50 g
Protein: 16 g
Saturated Fat: 9 g