- 2 cups seedless grapes (divided)
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 wedge manchego cheese
- 1 container (5 ounces) baby arugula
- 3 carrots, peeled and freshly grated
- ¾ cup Marcona almonds, coarsely chopped
In work bowl of food processor fitted with steel knife blade, combine 10 grapes, shallot, vinegars, honey, salt, and pepper; process until well mixed. With machine running, pour olive oil through feed tube in slow, steady stream; process until well mixed. Pour into small bowl; set aside.
Cut remaining grapes in half; set aside.
Holding cheese wedge in palm of hand, draw vegetable peeler down cheese to make about ½ cup ribbons.
Place arugula in large bowl. Drizzle about ¼ cup dressing over top; toss until well mixed.
Divide arugula among 6 plates. Top each with grapes, carrots, cheese, and almonds. Serve remaining dressing on the side.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Fat: 20 g
Sodium: 79 mg
Carbohydrates: 19 g
Protein: 7 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g