- 2½ cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces fettuccine, broken into fourths
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ pound sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
In 3-quart saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil. Stir in fettuccine; cover loosely and adjust heat to boil gently for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add asparagus; cook stirring occasionally until most of the water has been absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Add cream, mushrooms, green onion, garlic, and pepper; reduce heat and cook stirring frequently until creamy, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Stir in parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 95 mg
Fat: 26 g
Sodium: 791 mg
Carbohydrates: 26 g
Protein: 12 g
Saturated Fat: 16 g