- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon ground curry powder
- 2 cups ditalini pasta, cooked and drained according to package directions
- ⅓ cup diagonally sliced green onion, including tops
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- ½ cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- Coarse salt and coarsely ground black pepper
- 8 slices bacon, diced and cooked crisp
Reserve 2 tablespoons of the artichoke marinade; coarsely chop artichokes.
In large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, reserved artichoke marinade, and curry powder until well mixed.
Stir in artichokes and remaining ingredients except bacon. Cover and chill several hours to develop flavors.
Just before serving, stir in bacon.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 18 mg
Fat: 23 g
Sodium: 673 mg
Carbohydrates: 30 g
Protein: 9 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g