- 2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 bag (5 ounces) dried dark sweet cherries
- ½ cup white chocolate baking chips
- ½ cup roasted and salted pistachios
- 2 cups Dierbergs milk
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Dierbergs butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large Dierbergs egg
In medium bowl, stir together oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt until well mixed. Stir in dried cherries, baking chips, and pistachios.
In 4-cup glass measure, whisk together milk, syrup, butter, vanilla, and egg until well mixed.
Place oat mixture in 8-inch square baking dish that has been lightly coated with no-stick cooking spray. Slowly drizzle milk mixture over oats. Gently stir until milk is incorporated.
Bake in 375°F. oven until knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 45 to 50 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. If desired, drizzle top with additional maple syrup.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 38 mg
Fat: 13 g
Sodium: 261 mg
Carbohydrates: 42 g
Protein: 7 g
Saturated Fat: 6 g