- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced ripe or kalamata olives, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
Cut roasted peppers into 1-inch pieces; place in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients except mozzarella cheese; stir to combine.
Place pasta mixture in 9 x 13-inch baking dish that has been coated with no-stick cooking spray. Cover and bake in 350° F oven for 1 hour stirring halfway through baking time.
Cut cheese into ½-inch cubes; stir into pasta and serve immediately.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Fat: 6 g
Sodium: 836 mg
Carbohydrates: 35 g
Protein: 9 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g