- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil (divided)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup coarsely chopped Dierbergs walnuts
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Place Brussels sprouts on foil-lined jellyroll pan. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over top; toss until well mixed. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange cut-sides down in single layer. Roast in 425˚F. oven 10 minutes. Stir in walnuts; roast 5 minutes.
In 1-cup glass measure, whisk together vinegar, Dijon, remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, and garlic. Drizzle over Brussels sprouts; roast 5 minutes.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Fat: 8 g
Sodium: 77 mg
Carbohydrates: 8 g
Protein: 3 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g