- ¼ cup Dierbergs flour
- ¼ cup firmly packed Dierbergs brown sugar
- ¼ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 4 tablespoons Dierbergs butter, softened
- ½ cup Dierbergs chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs butter
- ½ cup firmly packed Dierbergs brown sugar
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 cups sliced ripe banana (about 6 medium)
- 2 tablespoons bourbon (optional)
- Dierbergs vanilla ice cream
FOR TOPPING: In medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, oats, 4 tablespoons butter and pecans until mixture resembles coarse meal; set aside.
FOR FILLING: In large oven-proof skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add brown sugar; cook stirring constantly until sugar melts, about 3 minutes. Stir in orange juice and cinnamon; cook stirring constantly until thickened, about 1 minute. Add bananas; stir until well mixed. Remove skillet from heat; stir in bourbon.
Spread bananas into single layer. Sprinkle topping over bananas. Bake in 350°F. oven until topping is golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving over ice cream.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 23 mg
Fat: 12 g
Sodium: 8 mg
Carbohydrates: 47 g
Protein: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 6 g