- ¾ cup seeded and chopped heirloom or homegrown tomato
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1½ teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 1½ teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dierbergs olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef shaped into 4 patties, OR 4 Dierbergs ground round or chuck hamburger patties (about ⅓ pound each)
- 2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 4 slices Dierbergs provolone cheese
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
FOR TOPPING: In medium bowl, stir together tomato, onion, basil, vinegar and olive oil. Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours to develop flavors.
FOR BURGERS: Season both sides of burgers with steak seasoning. Place burgers on oiled grid over medium heat; cover and grill until internal temperature is 160°F., about 5 to 6 minutes per side.
Place 1 slice cheese on each burgers. Top with Bruschetta Topping and avocado slices.
Serving Size: Burger
Cholesterol: 119 mg
Fat: 37 g
Sodium: 684 mg
Carbohydrates: 7 g
Protein: 36 g
Saturated Fat: N/A