- 1 cup Dierbergs flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Dierbergs butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed Dierbergs brown sugar
- 1 large Dierbergs egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick or old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup finely diced apple (Sugar Bee, Ambrosia, Golden Delicious)
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- ½ cup Dierbergs chopped pecans or walnuts
In medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, egg, water, and vanilla at medium speed until well mixed. Beat in flour mixture until smooth. Beat in oats, apple, dried cranberries, and pecans.
Drop 1 rounded tablespoon at a time onto parchment-lined baking sheets, spacing about 3 inches apart. Bake in 350˚F. oven until golden brown and center is firm, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes. Transfer to wire racks and cool completely.
Serving Size: Per cookie
Cholesterol: 12 mg
Fat: 4 g
Sodium: 34 mg
Carbohydrates: 15 g
Protein: 1 g
Saturated Fat: N/A