- 3 ears corn-on-the-cob, tassels and husks removed
- 3 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons finely diced fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups cooked wheat berries
- 5 tablespoons Dierbergs Kitchens Sweet Bourbon Glaze (divided)
- 1 bag (8 ounces) sugar snap peas, halved
- ⅓ cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
Cut kernels from corn with serrated knife and place in medium bowl; set aside.
Heat 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat; add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add chicken; stir-fry 3 minutes.
Add ginger and garlic; stir-fry 1 minute. Add wheat berries and 2 tablespoons of the Bourbon Glaze; stir-fry until heated through, about 2 minutes.
Add corn kernels, snap peas, bell pepper, 3 tablespoons Bourbon Glaze, and soy sauce; stir-fry until veggies are tender, about 10 minutes.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 80 mg
Fat: 17 g
Sodium: 401 mg
Carbohydrates: 85 g
Protein: 34 g
Saturated Fat: N/A