- ¼ cup Dierbergs flour
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound), lightly pounded to even thickness
- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs olive oil
- 1 carton (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth (divided)
- ½ cup dry Marsala wine
On sheet of waxed paper, combine flour, thyme, and pepper. Lightly coat chicken in flour mixture, shaking off excess.
In large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in batches until lightly browned, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to plate; cover to keep warm.
Add mushrooms, onion, garlic, and 2 tablespoons of the broth to skillet; cook stirring occasionally for 3 minutes. Add remaining broth and wine; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook stirring occasionally until mushrooms are tender, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Return chicken to skillet; cook until internal temperature is 165°F., about 2 minutes.
Serve sauce with chicken.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 83 mg
Fat: 7 g
Sodium: 199 mg
Carbohydrates: 11 g
Protein: 29 g
Saturated Fat: N/A