- 2 large Dierbergs eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 2 cans (6.5 ounces each) white crab meat, drained, and flaked
- ¾ cup panko bread crumbs
- 6 tablespoons water
- 6 large Dierbergs eggs
- ½ cup Dierbergs butter
- 3 large Dierbergs egg yolks, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 to 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 3 English muffins
FOR CRAB CAKES: In large bowl, combine eggs, mayonnaise, onion, bell pepper, parsley, lemon juice, and seasoning. Add crab meat and panko; stir until evenly moistened. Let stand 10 minutes.
Shape crab mixture into six 3-inch diameter cakes. Place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake in 375°F. oven 15 minutes. Turn cakes and bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
FOR POACHED EGGS: Coat 6-cup muffin pan with no-stick cooking spray. Place 1 tablespoon water in each cup. Crack 1 egg into each muffin cup. Bake in 375°F. oven until whites are set, about 8 to 12 minutes.
Use table knife to carefully loosen eggs from cups; immediately slide eggs out of cups.
FOR HOLLANDAISE SAUCE: Place butter in 2-cup glass measure. Microwave high until butter is melted, about 45 seconds.
In small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients except english muffins until smooth. Whisk egg mixture into melted butter. Microwave medium (50% power) whisking every 30 seconds until mixture is thickened and smooth, about 90 seconds.
FOR ENGLISH MUFFINS: Split English muffins in half. Place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake in 375°F. oven until golden brown, about 12 to 14 minutes.
Serving Size: Per Serving with 2 tablespoons Hollandaise
Cholesterol: 393 mg
Fat: 30 g
Sodium: 1234 mg
Carbohydrates: 21 g
Protein: 19 g
Saturated Fat: 13 g