- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs butter
- ¼ cup finely chopped shallot
- 3 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup dry vermouth or dry white wine
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bag (12 ounces) wide egg noodles, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 2 Dierbergs Bob’s Smokehouse Salmon Fillets, flaked
- Additional fresh dill
In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add shallot, capers, and garlic; cook stirring often until shallot wilts, about 3 minutes.
Stir in vermouth; cook until liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Stir in cream, lemon peel and juice, dill, and salt and pepper; cook stirring often until hot, but not boiling.
Stir in cooked noodles; cook stirring often until liquid is absorbed, about 3 minutes.
Divide noodles among 6 serving plates. Top each serving with salmon. If desired, snip additional fresh dill over tops.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 130 mg
Fat: 28 g
Sodium: 125 mg
Carbohydrates: 44 g
Protein: 20 g
Saturated Fat: 14 g