- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin chops, diced
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) mild diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
In Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook stirring often until browned, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Add onion, bell pepper, garlic, cumin, chili powder, and oregano; cook stirring often 5 minutes.
Reserve 1 cup black beans. Add remaining beans, tomatoes with chiles, and broth to chili; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer stirring occasionally 20 minutes.
In medium bowl, mash reserved black beans; stir into chili. Cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
Ladle into serving bowls.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 60 mg
Fat: 18 g
Sodium: 866 mg
Carbohydrates: 24 g
Protein: 27 g
Saturated Fat: 5 g