- 3 ears homegrown corn-on-the-cob, tassels and husks removed
- 2 homegrown cucumbers, quartered lengthwise, seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 package (¾ ounce) fresh dill, stemmed and chopped (about ½ cup)
- ⅓ cup Dierbergs olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- ¼ teaspoon Dierbergs sugar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 container (4 ounces) Dierbergs crumbled feta cheese
Place corn on grid over medium-high heat; cover and grill turning occasionally until lightly charred, about 5 minutes. Let stand until cool enough to handle. Cut kernels from corn with serrated knife.
In large bowl, combine corn, cucumbers, bell pepper, and dill until well mixed.
In 1-cup container with tight-fitting lid, combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, and sugar. Shake until well blended. Pour over veggies in bowl; season with pepper. Let stand 15 minutes to develop flavors.
Sprinkle feta over top. Serve immediately.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Fat: 12 g
Sodium: 298 mg
Carbohydrates: 11 g
Protein: 2 g
Saturated Fat: N/A