- 1 ear corn-on-the-cob, tassel and husk removed
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons stone ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups coarsely chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh shelled edamame (Melissa’s)
- 1 cup diced tomato
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onion
Microwave corn 2 minutes; let stand until cool enough to handle. Cut kernels from cob with serrated knife.
In 2-cup glass measure, whisk together oil, soy sauce, mustard, vinegar, garlic, and pepper until well mixed; set aside
In large bowl, combine romaine, cabbage, edamame, corn, and tomato.
Drizzle dressing over top; toss until well mixed. Sprinkle green onion over top.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Fat: 12 g
Sodium: 499 mg
Carbohydrates: 17 g
Protein: 11 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g