- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1¼ pounds)
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil (divided)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Trim fat and silverskin from pork.
In small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and remaining ingredients. Brush remaining olive oil over pork. Rub seasoning mixture over pork.
Place pork in shallow roasting pan. Roast in 400°F. oven until internal temperature is 150°F. about 25 to 30 minutes.
Remove pork from pan; let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 58 mg
Fat: 6 g
Sodium: 360 mg
Carbohydrates: 1 g
Protein: 1 g
Saturated Fat: N/A