- 2 shallots, coarsely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil (divided)
- 4 medium red or Yukon gold potatoes (about 2 pounds), quartered lengthwise
- ½ cup Dierbergs dairy sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place shallots and garlic on large sheet of heavy-duty foil. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil. Bring sides of foil to center in series of locked folds, allowing space for steam; fold up ends to seal completely. Set aside.
In large bowl, toss potatoes with remaining olive oil. Place potatoes on oiled grid over medium heat; cover and grill turning occasionally until tender, about 20 minutes.
Place foil packet on grid; grill turning occasionally until packet puffs slightly, about 12 minutes.
In medium bowl, combine roasted shallot and garlic with remaining ingredients. Cut warm potatoes into bite-size pieces; toss with mayonnaise mixture.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 15 mg
Fat: 21 g
Sodium: 135 mg
Carbohydrates: 25 g
Protein: 4 g
Saturated Fat: N/A