- 2 pounds green beans, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 container (12 ounces) baby heirloom tomatoes, halved or quartered if large
- 1 container (8 ounces) fresh ciliegine mozzarella balls, halved
- 1 package (5 ounces) baby arugula
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup Classic Basil Pesto (see recipe link in Directions)
In medium saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Add green beans and cook 7 minutes; drain well.
Place green beans in large serving bowl; stir in Classic Basil Pesto until well mixed. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes to develop flavors. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 2 mg
Fat: 15 g
Sodium: 106 mg
Carbohydrates: 11 g
Protein: 4 g
Saturated Fat: N/A