- 1½ pounds green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1½ teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place green beans in large pot of boiling water. Cook until just crisp-tender, about 7 minutes; drain immediately.
Place beans in serving bowl. Drizzle melted butter over top.
In small bowl, stir together parsley, lemon peel, and garlic until well mixed. Sprinkle over beans; toss until well mixed. Season with salt and pepper.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Fat: 4 g
Sodium: 37 mg
Carbohydrates: 7 g
Protein: 2 g
Saturated Fat: N/A