- 1 package (24 ounces) Dierbergs Signature Traditional Bratwurst links
- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs canola oil
- 1 package (12 ounces) small colored peppers, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1½ cups diced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dierbergs sugar
- Dierbergs Bakehouse hot dog buns
FOR BRATS: Place bratwurst on oiled grid over medium heat; cover and grill turning often until golden brown and internal temperature is 155°F., about 12 to 15 minutes.
FOR PEPPER RELISH: In large skillet; heat oil over medium-high heat. Add peppers, onion, and garlic; cover and cook stirring frequently until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Add vinegar and sugar; cook stirring frequently until liquid evaporates, about 4 to 5 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
TO SERVE: Place brats on buns; top each with Relish.
Serving Size: Per serving with 3 tablespoons Relish
Cholesterol: 83 mg
Fat: 17 g
Sodium: 804 mg
Carbohydrates: 32 g
Protein: 25 g
Saturated Fat: N/A