- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil
- 6 ears corn-on-the-cob, tassels and husks removed
- 2 large ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- Snipped fresh cilantro
- Crumbled queso fresco cheese
In 1 cup glass measure, whisk together lime juice, honey, garlic, cumin, salt, and pepper. Whisking constantly, whisk in olive oil in slow, steady stream until well mixed; set aside.
Brush corn and avocados with olive oil. Place corn on oiled grid over medium-high heat; grill turning frequently until crisp-tender and lightly charred, about 12 to 15 minutes.
While corn is cooling, place avocados flesh-side down on oiled grid; grill until lightly charred, about 2 minutes.
Cut kernels from corn with serrated knife; place in medium bowl. Remove peel from avocados; dice and place in bowl with corn. Add tomatoes, onion, and bell pepper.
Drizzle Vinaigrette over top; toss until well mixed. Crumble cheese and sprinkle cilantro over top.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Fat: 15 g
Sodium: 17 mg
Carbohydrates: 20 g
Protein: 7 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g