- 3 ears homegrown corn-on-the cob, tassels and husks removed
- 1 container (12 ounces) Dierbergs Fresh Cut Pineapple Spears, drained reserving juice
- 1 small jalapeño, halved, seeded, and deveined
- 3 tablespoons Garlic Expressions Classic Vinaigrette salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro or Italian parsley
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place corn, pineapple, and jalapeño on oiled grid over medium-high heat; cover and grill turning frequently until lightly charred and grill marks appear on all sides, about 8 to 10 minutes. Cool slightly.
Cut corn kernels from cob with serrated knife. Dice pineapple and mince jalapeño.
In medium bowl, stir together all ingredients including reserved pineapple juice. Let stand 30 minutes to develop flavors. Serve as dip with tortilla chips or spooned over grilled chicken, fish, or pork.
Serving Size: Per ¼ cup
Fat: 2 g
Sodium: 61 mg
Carbohydrates: 7 g
Protein: 1 g
Saturated Fat: N/A