- Dierbergs olive oil
- 3 ears homegrown corn-on-the-cob, tassels and husks removed
- 1 medium onion, sliced ½ inch thick
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered and seeded
- 2 to 3 homegrown jalapeños, halved, deveined, and seeded
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro or parsley
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
Brush corn, onion, bell pepper, and jalapeños with olive oil. Place vegetables on grid over medium-high heat; cover and grill turning occasionally until crisp-tender and lightly charred, about 6 to 10 minutes. Let stand until cool enough to handle.
Cut kernels from corn with serrated knife. Chop onion and bell pepper; finely chop jalapeños.
In medium bowl, combine grilled vegetables. Stir in the 2 tablespoons olive oil, honey, lime juice, and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper. Let stand 15 minutes to develop flavors. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Serving Size: Per 2 tablespoons
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Fat: 4 g
Sodium: 152 mg
Carbohydrates: 11 g
Protein: 2 g
Saturated Fat: N/A