- 1 container (24 ounces) peeled and cored fresh pineapple
- ½ cup Dierbergs granulated sugar
- ½ cup Dierbergs brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces Fireball Whiskey
- 1 large, shallow disposable foil pan (11¾ x 8½ x 1¼-inches)
- Dierbergs vanilla ice cream
Slice pineapple into 8 rings.
Place granulated sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon in large reclosable plastic bag; seal bag and shake until well mixed. Add whiskey to bag; seal bag and shake until well mixed.
Add pineapple to bag; seal bag. Place bag on plate and marinate in refrigerator 2 to 4 hours.
Place pineapple in single layer in foil pan; pour liquid in bag over pineapple. Place foil pan on grid over medium heat; grill turning pineapple frequently until pineapple is caramelized and liquid is slightly thickened, about 40 minutes.
Cut into bite-size pieces and serve over vanilla ice cream.
Serving Size: Nutrition not available.
Saturated Fat: N/A