- 1 bag (24 ounces) baby Dutch yellow potatoes, halved
- 8 tablespoons Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil (divided)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 New York Strip steaks (about 1 pound each)
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- ½ cup chopped Italian parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 container (5 ounces) baby arugula
Place potatoes in microwave-safe dish; microwave high 5 minutes. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over top and season with salt and pepper; set aside.
Brush both sides of steaks with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Place on oiled grid over high heat; grill steaks to sear on both sides. Move steaks to indirect heat; cover and grill until internal temperature is 135°F. for medium rare, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
Let stand 5 minutes before thinly slicing.
Place potatoes in preheated grill basket over medium heat; cover and grill turning occasionally until lightly charred, about 5 minutes.
In small bowl, combine basil, parsley, garlic, and remaining 5 tablespoons olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
In large serving bowl, toss arugula with herb mixture. Divide greens among 6 serving plates. Top with steak and potatoes.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Fat: 27 g
Sodium: 126 mg
Carbohydrates: 22 g
Protein: 33 g
Saturated Fat: N/A