- 1 rack (8 bones) lamb (about 2 pounds)
- ¾ cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil
Trim and discard excess fat from meat portion of lamb.
In small bowl, combine parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Brush trimmed side of lamb with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil; press herb mixture onto lamb.
In large ovenproof skillet, heat remaining olive oil over medium-high heat. Add lamb herb-side down; cook until lightly browned, about 1 to 2 minutes. Turn lamb bone-side down.
Place skillet in 425°F. oven and roast until internal temperature is 135° to 140°F., about 25 to 30 minutes.
Cover and let stand 5 minutes before slicing between rib bones.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 64 mg
Fat: 12 g
Sodium: 59 mg
Carbohydrates: 1 g
Protein: 20 g
Saturated Fat: N/A