- 5 tablespoons Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound homegrown heirloom tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 container (6 ounces) baby arugula or baby kale
- Slivered fresh basil leaves
- Warm Goat Cheese Fritters (see recipe link in Directions)
In 1-cup glass measure, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, chives, salt, and pepper until well mixed.
Place tomato wedges in medium bowl; pour 2 tablespoons of the olive oil mixture over top and toss until tomatoes are well coated. Let tomatoes stand at room temperature stirring occasionally at least 1 hour. Reserve remaining olive oil mixture for arugula.
Just before serving, place arugula in large bowl and add reserved olive oil mixture; toss until well mixed. Divide greens among 4 individual serving plates; top each with tomato wedges, slivered basil, and Warm Goat Cheese Fritters.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 13 mg
Fat: 43 g
Sodium: 576 mg
Carbohydrates: 26 g
Protein: 11 g
Saturated Fat: N/A