- 2 tablespoon Jamaican jerk or Caribbean seasoning
- 4 teaspoons Dierbergs brown sugar
- 1 to 1¼ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to even thickness
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil
- ¼ cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs light rum
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil
- 8 cups torn salad greens
- 1 ripe mango, pitted, peeled, and cubed
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onion
FOR JERK CHICKEN: In small bowl, combine seasoning and brown sugar. Brush chicken with olive oil; sprinkle seasoning mixture over chicken, pressing to adhere.
Place chicken on oiled grid over medium-high heat; cover and grill until internal temperature is 165˚F. about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into bite-size slices.
FOR RASPBERRY RUM VINAIGRETTE: In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, light rum, honey and black pepper. Whisking vigorously, add oil in slow, steady stream until well blended.
FOR CHOPPED SALAD: In large bowl, combine greens with some of the Vinaigrette; toss until well mixed.
Divide greens among 4 serving plates. Top with chicken, mango, avocado, raspberries, and green onions.
Serve with remaining Vinaigrette.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Fat: 33 g
Sodium: 480 mg
Carbohydrates: 28 g
Protein: 28 g
Saturated Fat: N/A