- 1 package (12 ounces) Dierbergs Fresh Cut Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil (divided)
- 1 package (18 ounces) Dierbergs Fresh Cut Butternut Squash
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 container (5 ounces) baby kale
- 1 HoneyCrisp apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cup walnut halves, toasted
- 1 wedge (4 ounces) Marcoot Jersey Creamery Cave Aged Gouda cheese
FOR VEGGIES: Place Brussels sprouts on foil-lined jellyroll pan that has been lightly coated with no-stick cooking spray.
Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over top; toss until well mixed. Arrange veggies in single layer.
Roast in 375°F. oven 10 minutes.
Add squash, remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, and season with salt and pepper; toss until well mixed. Arrange veggies in single layer.
Roast until veggies are tender, about 20 minutes.
FOR LEMON DIJON VINAIGRETTE: In 2-cup glass measure, whisk together lemon juice, Dijon mustard, shallot and garlic. Whisking vigorously, add olive oil in slow, steady stream until well mixed.
TO SERVE: In large bowl, combine kale with ¼ cup of the Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette; gently rub Vinaigrette and kale together until leaves are tender, about 2 minutes.
Divide kale among individual serving plates. Top with roasted veggies, apples, and walnuts.
Shave cheese over salads and drizzle additional Vinaigrette over tops.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 17 mg
Fat: 40 g
Sodium: 254 mg
Carbohydrates: 22 g
Protein: 10 g
Saturated Fat: N/A