- 4 cups water
- 1 cup dried lentils
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 package (¼ ounce) fresh dill, snipped (¼ cup)
- 1 carton (12 ounces) grape tomatoes, quartered
- ⅓ cup sliced green onion
- 1 container (5 ounces) baby arugula
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
In large saucepan, combine water, lentils, and garlic; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and cook stirring occasionally until lentils are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain lentils well; place in large serving bowl. Stir in olive oil, vinegar, and dill until well mixed. Gently stir in tomatoes and green onion.
Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes to develop flavors.
Divide arugula among 4 individual plates. Top with lentil mixture and season with salt and pepper.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Fat: 14 g
Sodium: 15 mg
Carbohydrates: 39 g
Protein: 13 g
Saturated Fat: N/A