- 1 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Dierbergs frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons Dierbergs canola oil (divided)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound beef breakfast steaks, cut into thin strips
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh snow peas, trimmed and halved (2 cups)
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, drained
- ½ cup Dierbergs cashews, toasted and coarsely chopped
In 2-cup glass measure, stir together broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, and orange juice concentrate; set aside.
In wok or large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic, red pepper flakes, and beef; stir-fry until no longer pink, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Remove beef from wok. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil, snow peas, and bell pepper to wok; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove vegetables from wok. Stir broth mixture; add to wok and cook stirring constantly until thickened, about 1 minute.
Add cooked beef and vegetables back to wok; stir-fry until heated through. Serve over rice topped with orange segments and cashews.
Serving Size: Per Serving without rice
Cholesterol: 37 mg
Fat: 14 g
Sodium: 486 mg
Carbohydrates: 17 g
Protein: 21 g
Saturated Fat: N/A