- 1 cup shortbread cookie crumbs (about 20 cookies)
- 1 package (8 ounces) light cream cheese, softened
- 1 large Dierbergs egg, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup Dierbergs sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs flour
- 2 tablespoons light dairy sour cream
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 large mango, pitted, peeled, and diced (divided)
- 2 tablespoons almond liqueur (Amaretto)
- ¼ cup chopped macadamias or Dierbergs sliced almonds, toasted
Divide cookie crumbs evenly among 12 paper-lined muffin pan cups; tamp into bottom of cups and set aside.
In medium bowl with hand mixer, beat cream cheese, egg, sugar, flour, sour cream, and extract at medium speed until smooth.
Fold in ½ cup of the diced mango. Spoon into prepared cups.
Bake in 350°F. oven until set, about 10 to 15 minutes. Cool completely.
In small bowl, combine remaining mango and liqueur.
Just before serving, top cheesecakes with mango and nuts.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 30 mg
Fat: 9 g
Sodium: 153 mg
Carbohydrates: 21 g
Protein: 3 g
Saturated Fat: N/A