- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Dierbergs powdered sugar
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 box (10 ounces) coconut macaroon cookies
- 1 container (12 ounces) sliced mango, diced
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut chips (Melissa’s)
- ½ cup cream of coconut
Be sure to stir or shake the can of cream of coconut before measuring. In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cream of coconut until well mixed. Gently fold in whipped topping; set aside.
Crumble macaroons into bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Dollop half of the cream cheese mixture over top; use back of spoon or offset spatula to spread into even layer.
Reserve ½ cup of the mango. Sprinkle remaining mango over top. Repeat layers with cream cheese mixture and reserved mango.
Sprinkle coconut over top. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 19 mg
Fat: 20 g
Sodium: 123 mg
Carbohydrates: 52 g
Protein: 3 g
Saturated Fat: N/A