- 3 cups Dierbergs flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Dierbergs butter, softened
- 1 cup Dierbergs granulated sugar
- ¾ cup firmly packed Dierbergs brown sugar
- 5 large Dierbergs eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) pure pumpkin
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup whipping cream
- Floured cooking spray (Pam)
- 1 cup Dierbergs pecan pieces
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons Dierbergs butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 2 cups Dierbergs powdered sugar
FOR CAKE: In large bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, beat butter and sugars at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition. Beat in pumpkin and vanilla, scraping bowl often. Beat in flour mixture alternately with cream, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
Pour batter into 12-cup Bundt pan that has been generously coated with floured cooking spray.
Bake in 325°F. oven until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Invert onto wire rack; cool completely.
FOR PECANS: In medium skillet, combine pecans and granulated sugar over low heat; cook stirring constantly until sugar is melted and nuts are glazed.
Place nuts on plate and cool completely.
FOR GLAZE: In small saucepan, combine butter, maple syrup, and cream over medium-high heat; bring to a boil and cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat; slowly whisk in powdered sugar until smooth.
Let cool until slightly thickened, about 10 minutes. Drizzle over cooled cake. Immediately sprinkle Pecans over top.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 119 mg
Fat: 27 g
Sodium: 290 mg
Carbohydrates: 65 g
Protein: 6 g
Saturated Fat: N/A