- ¾ cup Dierbergs milk
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 large Dierbergs egg, lightly beaten
- ½ cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1 box (15 ounces) cornbread mix
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
In large bowl, stir together milk, syrup, and egg until well mixed. Stir in pumpkin until well mixed. Stir in cornbread mix just until combined.
Spoon batter into 8 jumbo muffin cups that have been lightly coated with no-stick cooking spray, filling ⅔ full.
Bake in 400°F. oven until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 18 to 20 minutes. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes.
In small bowl, stir together sugar and cinnamon. Brush tops of muffins with syrup, sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture over top, and place on wire rack to cool.
Serving Size: Per Jumbo Muffin
Cholesterol: 32 mg
Fat: 7 g
Sodium: 486 mg
Carbohydrates: 54 g
Protein: 6 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g