- 4 teaspoons Dierbergs olive oil
- 4 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package (12 ounces) Kontos Panini Grilled Flatbreads
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan
- ¾ pound small heirloom or homegrown tomatoes, thinly sliced (about 5)
- 1 package (16 ounces) sliced fresh mozzarella
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh basil
In small bowl, combine olive oil and garlic; brush over each flatbread. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon of the parmesan.
Cut each mozzarella slice in half; divide evenly among flatbreads. Arrange tomato slices in single layer over tops.
Place flatbreads on oiled grid over medium-high heat; cover and grill until bottom of crust is well browned and crisp, about 2 to 4 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle basil over tops. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 88 mg
Fat: 34 g
Sodium: 1094 mg
Carbohydrates: 54 g
Protein: 34 g
Saturated Fat: N/A