- 2½ pounds red potatoes, cubed (about 6 cups)
- ¾ cup fat-free milk (plus additional, if needed)
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs butter, melted (divided)
- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Place potatoes in large saucepan. Add enough cold water to pan to cover potatoes by 1½ inches; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
In 2-cup glass measure, combine milk, 1 tablespoon of the butter, and olive oil. Microwave high 1 minute or until warm. Stir in salt and white pepper.
Drain potatoes and return to pan; stir over medium heat until dry, about 1 minute. Beat potatoes with electric mixer or mash with potato masher. Add warm milk mixture; beat until smooth.
Spread potatoes in 8-inch square baking dish that has been lightly coated with no-stick cooking spray. Drizzle remaining tablespoon butter over potatoes; sprinkle evenly with parmesan.
Bake in 400°F. oven until parmesan is light golden brown, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Fat: 7 g
Sodium: 263 mg
Carbohydrates: 24 g
Protein: 4 g
Saturated Fat: N/A