- 1 jar (5.75 ounces) pimiento-stuffed green olives, drained well and coarsely chopped
- 1 package (3.5 ounces) Dierbergs feta cheese crumbles
- ½ cup Dierbergs chopped walnuts, toasted
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces (½ of 16-ounce twin package) frozen fillo dough, thawed in refrigerator overnight
- Olive oil no-stick cooking spray
In medium bowl, combine olives, feta, walnuts, cumin, oregano, and red pepper flakes; set aside.
Unroll fillo onto work surface. Cover completely with plastic wrap.
Place 1 sheet fillo on clean dry surface; coat with cooking spray. Top with 2 fillo sheets, coating each sheet with cooking spray.
Spread about, ⅓, cup filling down one long side of fillo; about 2 inches from edge. Fold fillo over filling; roll up tightly.
Lightly coat with cooking spray. Cut diagonally into 4 pieces, each about 3 inches long.
Place seam-side down on parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat procedure with remaining fillo and filling., Bake in 400˚F. oven until crisp and golden brown, about 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Serving Size: Per 2 appetizers
Cholesterol: 3 mg
Fat: 4 g
Sodium: 236 mg
Carbohydrates: 7 g
Protein: 2 g
Saturated Fat: N/A