- 1 pound white-fleshed fish (tilapia, swai, barramundi) thawed if frozen
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs olive oil
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
Season fish with salt and pepper. In medium nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
Add fish; cook until fish flakes easily with fork, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Place on serving plate; cover to keep warm.
Add remaining ingredients to skillet with drippings; cook over medium-high heat stirring often until heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes. Serve over fish.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 50 mg
Fat: 5 g
Sodium: 176 mg
Carbohydrates: 5 g
Protein: 21 g
Saturated Fat: N/A