- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package (5 ounces) Dierbergs Fresh Cut Diced Onion and Celery
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1 carton (32 ounces) beef stock
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) Dierbergs petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 bag (14 ounces) frozen meatballs
- 4 cups baby kale
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Shaved parmesan cheese
In large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add veggies, garlic, salt, and Italian seasoning; cook stirring occasionally until veggies are tender, about 5 minutes.
Add stock, tomatoes with their juice, beans, and meatballs; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer stirring occasionally until meatballs are heated through, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Stir in kale and lemon juice., Ladle into serving bowls. Sprinkle cheese over tops.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 44 mg
Fat: 19 g
Sodium: 1300 mg
Carbohydrates: 19 g
Protein: 15 g
Saturated Fat: 6 g