- 1 pound lean ground pork
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ cup egg substitute, OR 2 large Dierbergs eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup ground flax seed
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup Dierbergs ketchup
- ¼ cup Dierbergs milk
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ½ cup freshly shredded carrot
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Dierbergs ketchup
Coat 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
In large reclosable plastic bag, combine all ingredients except the 3 tablespoons ketchup. Seal bag and gently knead mixture until just combined.
Using ice cream scoop, form mixture into 12 balls. Place each ball into prepared muffin cups.
Spread about 1 teaspoon ketchup over each meat loaf. Place muffin pan on baking sheet.
Bake in 375°F. oven until internal temperature is 165°F., about 25 to 30 minutes., Before serving, drain off excess fat.
Serving Size: Per 1 mini meat loaf
Cholesterol: 60 mg
Fat: 5 g
Sodium: 367 mg
Carbohydrates: 8 g
Protein: 13 g
Saturated Fat: N/A