- ½ cup water
- ½ cup Dierbergs sugar
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 mint tea bag (Green Moroccan Mint)
- 1 cup very hot (not boiling) water
- 1 bottle (6.75 ounces) Italian lemon soda (San Pellegrino Limonata), chilled
- 2 tablespoons Mint Simple Syrup, chilled
- 2 ounces vodka, chilled (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Fresh mint leaves
FOR MINT SIMPLE SYRUP: In small saucepan, combine water, sugar, and mint over medium-high heat; cook stirring constantly until sugar dissolves. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer without stirring 1 minute.
Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
Strain syrup; remove and discard solids. Store in airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
FOR SPRITZER: In 2-cup glass measure, brew tea in hot water 10 minutes; remove and discard tea bags. Cool to room temperature.
Stir in soda, Syrup, vodka, and lemon juice.
Pour into 2 tall ice-filled water glass. Garnish with mint leaves.
Serving Size: Nutrition not available.
Saturated Fat: N/A