- 1 jar (3 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- ½ cup sliced kalamata olives
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 to 3 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 to 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) Dierbergs French baguette, thinly sliced
- Olive oil no-stick cooking spray
- Old Bay seasoning
- 1 package (8 ounces) Dierbergs cream cheese
FOR MUFFULETTA: In medium bowl, stir together olives, onion, olive oil, lemon juice, horseradish, basil, and garlic until well mixed. Cover and chill several hours to develop flavors.
FOR HOMEMADE CROSTINIS: Place bread slices on parchment-lined baking sheets; lightly coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle seasoning over top. Bake in 400˚F. oven until lightly browned, about 4 to 5 minutes. Cool completely on wire racks. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Place cream cheese on serving plate. Spoon olive mixture over top. Serve with Homemade Crostini.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 13 mg
Fat: 18 g
Sodium: 458 mg
Carbohydrates: 4 g
Protein: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 6 g