- ¾ cup Dierbergs flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup firmly packed Dierbergs brown sugar
- ½ cup chopped roasted and salted shelled pistachios
- Pinch salt
- 7 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 cups peeled and chopped nectarines
- 2 containers (6 ounces each) fresh blackberries
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs butter, melted
- ¾ cup Dierbergs granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
FOR TOPPING: In medium bowl, stir together flour, oats, brown sugar, pistachios, and salt until well mixed.
Add butter; using fingers, work in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; set aside.
FOR FILLING: In large bowl, combine nectarines, blackberries, bourbon, lemon juice, and melted butter.
In small bowl, whisk together sugar and cornstarch until well mixed. Sprinkle over nectarine mixture; gently stir until well-mixed.
Pour mixture into 10-inch cast iron skillet. Sprinkle topping over filling. Bake in 375°F. oven until top is browned and juices bubble, about 50 minutes.
Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 31 mg
Fat: 16 g
Sodium: 77 mg
Carbohydrates: 61 g
Protein: 5 g
Saturated Fat: 8 g