- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1 jar (7 ounces) pimiento-stuffed green olives, drained
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil
- 1 package (10.6 ounces) refrigerated extra thin and crispy flatbread crust (Wewalka)
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs butter, melted
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
Fit food processor with steel knife blade. With machine running, drop garlic through feed tube; process until finely chopped. Add olives, parsley, green onion, and lemon juice; pulse until coarsely chopped.
With machine running, pour olive oil through feed tube in slow, steady stream; process until well mixed.
Cover and chill several hours to develop flavors.
Unroll dough with attached parchment directly onto baking sheet, placing parchment-side down.
Brush butter over entire surface of flatbread. Sprinkle tapenade and parmesan over top. Bake in 425°F. oven until golden brown, about 14 to 18 minutes.
Use pizza cutter to cut into serving-size pieces.
Serving Size: Per appetizer
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Fat: 8 g
Sodium: 189 mg
Carbohydrates: 8 g
Protein: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g