- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 2 cans (6.4 ounces each) solid white albacore tuna, drained and flaked
- ⅓ cup sliced green onion
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 6 slices Dierbergs soft Italian or sourdough bread, lightly toasted
- 3 slices havarti cheese or other white cheese, cut in half
In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, and seasoning. Add tuna, green onion, and olives; gently stir until combined.
Place toasted bread on foil-lined baking sheet. Divide tuna mixture evenly among bread slices. Place 1 cheese slice on each sandwich.
Broil until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 2 to 3 minutes. Serve immediately.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 40 mg
Fat: 14 g
Sodium: 862 mg
Carbohydrates: 18 g
Protein: 14 g
Saturated Fat: N/A