- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Dierbergs powdered sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup Dierbergs milk
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 22 peanut butter sandwich cookies (Nutter Butter)
- 3 ripe bananas, thinly sliced
- ½ cup coarsely chopped Dierbergs dry-roasted peanuts
In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter, and milk until well mixed. Gently fold in whipped topping; set aside.
Arrange cookies in single layer in bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Dollop half of the cream cheese mixture over top; use back of spoon or offset spatula to spread into even layer. Top with banana slices and remaining cream cheese mixture. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
Just before serving, sprinkle peanuts over top.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 20 mg
Fat: 37 g
Sodium: 493 mg
Carbohydrates: 104 g
Protein: 13 g
Saturated Fat: N/A